Our goal is to actively build the next generation of talent: increasing, educating, and diversifying the future AI workforce.
To promote the growth of a diverse and global research community and future workforce, we are working to create pivotal educational experiences for K-12, undergraduate, and graduate students that:
- convey ethical challenges and approaches in Human-AI Interaction (HAI);
- motivate students to incorporate HAI in their future studies;
- expose students to authentic research experiences;
- provide interdisciplinary experiences that integrate use-inspired research with HAI innovation;
- provide connectivity between K-12, undergraduate, and graduate education in HAI; and
- create shareable materials for distribution with our partners and throughout the US/world.
Some of our programs include: